RDI has 20+ years of history working as a strategic partner of a major global QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) retailer. RDI delivers POS services (point-of-sale) and related software applications that focus on the overall crew and customer experience, resulting in improved operations to the fastest-growing food restaurant chain in over 120 countries and over 37,500 locations worldwide.
RDI joined the Capgemini group in 2017, which has 270,000 collaborators in almost 50 countries.
Support our partner by increasing product deliveries and leveraging high-end technology to transform the customer experience.
Provide remarkable experience for our PEOPLE and our partner!
- primary task is to provide support in the following fields:
- complete product portfolio
- 3rd-party software integration
- user acceptance tests
- set requirements towards testers
- build rapport with stakeholders
- provide estimation about foreseeable resource requirements for tasks
- collect information and create feasibility proposals
- take responsibility for handling change requests specifying the requirements according to the release management process of McDonald’s
- Fluent English and Hungarian knowledge
- Execute for results
- Lead change and innovation
- Team player profile
- Prompted pressure
- Behave proactively
- Know how to solve problems in an effective manner
- Ability to lead and mentor junior team members and guide them on important architectural aspects & decisions.
What we offer
- High level of autonomy
- Hybrid remote - Debrecen location is an advantage
- Various daily tasks
- Competitive salary
- Medicover White insurance
- 30k Cafeteria in NET
- AYCM opportunity, office massage, company psychologist, gourmet coffee
- Pluralsight access + learning opportunities
- International atmosphere