RDI has 20+ years of history working as a strategic partner of a major global QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) retailer. RDI delivers POS services (point-of-sale) and related software applications that focus on the overall crew and customer experience, resulting in improved operations to the fastest-growing food restaurant chain in over 120 countries and over 37,500 locations worldwide.
RDI joined the Capgemini group in 2017, which has 270,000 collaborators in almost 50 countries.
We value plurality of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, nationality, sexual orientation, disability and age. To be plural is to value and respect differences. Apply!
Support our partner by increasing product deliveries and leveraging high-end technology to transform the customer experience.
Provide remarkable experience for our PEOPLE and our partner!
- Lead a team of approx 100 members of staff setting technical direction, standards and solutioning designs and architecture
- We are looking for a very strong engineering leadership figure to drive the technical leadership of Accounts
- Experience with high level strategy/design.
- Must be driven and wanting to push for best practices/improvements
- Proven experience mentoring, helping and developing those around them
- Must have very strong technical and architectural skillset as well as technical leadership running an area at scale
- Proven senior level experience in software engineering
- Must have very strong Java experience
- Great understanding of Microservices architecture and software engineering best practices
- Thorough understanding of effective design patterns and how to apply them at enterprise level
- Very strong understanding of databases, effective designs and implementations
- Strong devops/platform engineering knowledge
- Proven experience with Kubernetes/Containers
- Very strong experience with AWS architecture & ecosystem, able to solution and design using this cloud provider
- Great working knowledge of terraform/IAC
- Understanding of pipelines, Jenkins in particular
- Great understanding of testing best practices including different testing types where and how to apply them and the testing pyramid
- Must have extremely strong stakeholder management as they will be working alongside senior client staff and expected to guide them
What we offer:
- High level of autonomy in a laid-back environment
- Great learning and networking opportunities with experienced colleagues
- An international and multicultural squad
- Certifications and Training, partnerships
- License for online tech platform and others
- Job Rotation
- Flexible & partial home office policy
- Great chances for career growth
- Team building and engagement events (online & offline)