DI has 20+ years of history working as a strategic partner of a major global QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) retailer. RDI delivers POS services (point-of-sale) and related software applications that focus on the overall crew and customer experience, resulting in improved operations to the fastest-growing food restaurant chain in over 120 countries and over 37,500 locations worldwide.
RDI joined the Capgemini group in 2017, which has 300,000 collaborators in almost 50 countries.
We value plurality of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, nationality, sexual orientation, disability and age. To be plural is to value and respect differences. Apply!
Support our partner by increasing product deliveries and leveraging high-end technology to transform the customer experience.
Provide remarkable experience for our PEOPLE and our partner!
- Develop software, collecting information and verifying the viability of the implementation
- Communication with production support, configuration support, delivery teams, and other development teams
- Work in partnership with other development teams to ensure that proposed solutions fit to the product architecture and are safe and secure
- Providing impact advice according to the above
- Provide assistance to EU markets when they require advice about RDI's products and services and if necessary, provide on-site support
- Configuration, setup, and localization of RDI products
- Code review and code refactoring
- Creates Documentation as needed
- Estimate the effort of the activities requested
- Small subset of DevOps processes with TeamCity, Artifactory, Jira & Git automation integrations
- Keeping contact with colleagues in the local Budapest team, and the external teams in Sao Paolo, Sydney, and Pune
- Generic understanding of C#, C++
Works easily with complex, large software, lots of LOC, many logs
- Capability of creating more complex C# classes, interfaces
- Deeper understanding of C++
- Understanding of the QT C++ library
- Seeking for details and global understanding of the software
- Solution minded
- Willing to learn and develop himself
- Has experience working with older, legacy code, and the challenges that goes with it
- Generally is driven by clean, well structured coding, capable of producing quality work
- Experience in multinational environment
- Ability to travel
What we offer:
- High level of autonomy in a laid-back environment
- Great learning and networking opportunities with experienced colleagues
- An international and multicultural squad
- Certifications and Training, partnerships
- License for online tech platform and others
- Job Rotation
- Flexible & partial home office policy
- Great chances for career growth
- Team building and engagement events (online & offline)