RDI has 20+ years of history working as a strategic partner of a major global QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) retailer. RDI delivers POS services (point-of-sale) and related software applications that focus on the overall crew and customer experience, resulting in improved operations to the fastest-growing food restaurant chain in over 120 countries and over 37,500 locations worldwide.
RDI joined the Capgemini group in 2017, which has 300,000 collaborators in almost 50 countries.
We value plurality of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, nationality, sexual orientation, disability and age. To be plural is to value and respect differences. Apply!
Support our partner by increasing product deliveries and leveraging high-end technology to transform the customer experience.
Provide remarkable experience for our PEOPLE and our partner!
- The DevOps lead will be responsible for leading and guiding a team of devops engineers across IST, HU and CST timezones
- They must have proven leadership experience and be able to coach and grow their team whilst also being hands on and able to troubleshoot issues, unblock the team and think about long term vision of the area/what needs to be improved
- This role is a leadership role but also hands on - both are required
- Must be an expert/have proven high level experience in AWS and all respective components
- Must have proven experience and high expertise in terraform and using AWS as a cloud provider. IAC is a must
- Strong knowledge in containers and container orchestration. Must be very strong in Kubernetes
- Very strong understanding of CI/CD, ideally Jenkins as a tool of choice
- Skilled in one or more programming languages such as Python, Ruby etc
- Understanding of Java preferable but not mandatory
- Thorough understanding of source control, git and trunk based dev
- Experience in monitoring and dashboards, ideally new relic
- Working knowledge of consul and Vault
Leadership/ Soft skills:
- Able to lead, coach and mentor engineers of various levels of ability
- Be comfortable presenting and teaching
- Must be able to think about the bigger picture and create a roadmap/vision for improving the area
What we offer:
- High level of autonomy in a laid-back environment
- Great learning and networking opportunities with experienced colleagues
- An international and multicultural squad
- Certifications and Training, partnerships
- License for online tech platform and others
- Job Rotation
- Flexible & partial home office policy
- Great chances for career growth
- Team building and engagement events (online & offline)