RDI has 20+ years of history working as a strategic partner of a major global QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) retailer. RDI delivers POS services (point-of-sale) and related software applications that focus on the overall crew and customer experience, resulting in improved operations to the fastest-growing food restaurant chain in over 120 countries and over 37,500 locations worldwide.
RDI joined the Capgemini group in 2017, which has 270,000 collaborators in almost 50 countries.
Support our partner by increasing product deliveries and leveraging high-end technology to transform the customer experience.
Provide remarkable experience for our PEOPLE and our partner!
Plan, coordinate, and supervise all activities related to the development and integration of various Platforms Engineering features/components, and deployment activities.
This individual is responsible for coordinating with various Dev Squads to identify, troubleshoot and resolve platform related issues and ensure delivery of stable Platform Engineering features.
- Prior experience in managing the Platform Engineering development and deployment of shared components
- Product development experience is preferred
- Should have the sound technical background and hands on experience in development of Kubernetes and CI/CD Implementations
- Proficient in Kubernetes, AWS and modern CI/CD (GitOps)
- Knowledge of Dev Ops, AWS cloud, Microservices
- Knowledge and experience in architecture domain (Application Architecture)
- Experience in understanding end to end business processes and data flows
- Should have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Understanding of integration challenges and approach to tackle the challenges
- Should excel in a collaborative, results-driven culture and be able to quickly resolve the integration issues and handover the solution for deployment
- Should be proficient in solution testing skills
- Capable to perform the role of SME for client specific applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience using and adapting to new technologies
- Good to have knowledge of various tools like JIRA, Confluence
- Experience in developing deployment solutions on Kubernetes
- Product / Feature development experience
- CloudNative design and development experience, AWS cloud is preferred
- Experience in implementing CI/CD processes with Lean principles
- Experience in developing solutions in scripting languages like Python/Bash or Java/Dotnet programming languages
- Experience of 8 years or more
- Has worked with Agile methodologies
- Engineering mindset to Platform feature development
- Good communication skills in Hungarian and in English
What we offer
- High level of autonomy in a laid-back environment
- Great learning and networking opportunities with experienced colleagues
- An international and multicultural squad
- Certifications and Training, partnerships
- License for online tech platform and others
- Job Rotation
- Flexible & partial home office policy
- Great chances for career growth
- Team building and engagement events (online & offline)