RDI has 20+ years of history working as a strategic partner of a major global QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) retailer. RDI delivers POS services (point-of-sale) and related software applications that focus on the overall crew and customer experience, resulting in improved operations to the fastest-growing food restaurant chain in over 120 countries and over 37,500 locations worldwide.
RDI joined the Capgemini group in 2017, which has 270,000 collaborators in almost 50 countries.
Support our partner by increasing product deliveries and leveraging high-end technology to transform the customer experience.
Provide remarkable experience for our PEOPLE and our partner!
The Infrastructure Analyst is responsible for the maintenance / support of IT infrastructure systems, servers, and network devices of the RDI. Also, this position will provide IT services and support to RDI internal and external clients.
The IT Infrastructure Analyst also needs to create technical documentation, deploy new systems/servers following the guidance defined by the IT architecture and aligned with the IT manager.
It is important consider that this position will require some IT security knowledge and concepts that will help the RDI IT team to deploy and sustain new security policies and guidance that is required by the RDI Security team.
Daily duties responsibilities:
- Works closely with and under the direction of the IT Infrastructure Manager and IT infrastructure Architect to support, manage and maintain the RDI’s IT infrastructure.
- Provides backup for the IT infrastructure Architect in their absence.
- Works unsupervised on infrastructure, network configuration and security tasks assigned by the Infrastructure Manager or Architect of IT to the required service levels and complies with IT Department procedures.
- Predicting and overseeing infrastructure or software upgrades based on business needs.
- Assists colleagues in the wider team in dealing with peaks in workload in the IT service/support area where necessary.
- Provides high quality infrastructure support to RDI staff, tenants and customers.
- Helps colleagues get the best out of business systems supported by IT by working with them to understand requirements and to deliver the best solution in each case as required and supports a culture of continuous improvement for IT infrastructure services.
- Maintain a common documentation library of standardized procedures and configurations.
- Provide second level support for incidents and problems in designated areas of expertise.
- Work and Collaborate with the RDI IT Security team to guarantee that the Security policies and guidance are being applied, such as sustain patch management process, help with the deployment of new security features and requirements.
- Create and maintain scripts that automate RDI IT operations.
Human Resources Responsibilities:
- Establishes and maintains a working environment with assigned staff that is respectful of workforce diversity.
- Provides daily supervision and direction to all technicians that are in the Entry/Junior position level;
- Provides leadership during the development and revision of tasks for all technicians involved in the daily duties responsibilities.
- Provides recommendations to the IT Architect during the development of the technology budget;
- Recommends purchases or supervises the necessary items to efficiently maintain technology equipment and ensures that purchasing is carried out in accordance with the purchasing and tendering policies of the division and:
- Manages, documents, and completes required reporting documentation as requested by the IT Architect.
Education, Experience and Skill Sets:
- Computer Science Degree and or Computer Technology/Network Administration Diploma.
- Experience of 2 years or more in system analysis, data administration, network design and/or computer programming.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; written and verbal. English language is mandatory.
- Fluent in Hungarian.
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to changing priorities.
Must have a good knowledge of the Windows and Linux concepts, Domains, Active Directory and its concepts, and the interaction between hardware, operating systems, network, Cloud, and application software, Docker concepts is a plus.
- Deep understanding of TCP, IP and other network protocols. Familiarity with DNS,DHCP and other network services.
- Knowledge of managing a DataCenter (on-premises or Cloud).
- Capability to work with people in different time zones and overseas.
- Desirable experience with patch management processes. Manage Engine solutions knowledge will be considered a plus.
Knowledge about scripting using different languages such as PowerShell or Bash.
What we offer
- High level of autonomy
- Hybrid remote - Debrecen location is an advantage
- Various daily tasks
- Competitive salary
- Medicover White insurance
- 30k Cafeteria in NET
- AYCM opportunity, office massage, company psychologist, gourmet coffee
- Pluralsight access + learning opportunities
- International atmosphere