RDI has 20+ years of history working as a strategic partner of a major global QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) retailer. RDI delivers POS services (point-of-sale) and related software applications that focus on the overall crew and customer experience, resulting in improved operations to the fastest-growing food restaurant chain in over 120 countries and over 37,500 locations worldwide.
RDI joined the Capgemini group in 2017, which has 270,000 collaborators in almost 50 countries.
We value plurality of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, nationality, sexual orientation, disability and age. To be plural is to value and respect differences. Apply!
Support our partner by increasing product deliveries and leveraging high-end technology to transform the customer experience.
Provide remarkable experience for our PEOPLE and our partner!
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Install, maintain, or use software testing programs.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Apply testing processes and techniques, such as functional, structural, integration and System testing.
- Analyze and Interpret requirements.
- Experience with test case creation and test case execution.
- At least 1 years related work experience
- Seeking for details and global understanding of the software
Who you are
- English skills - You'll be inn touch with international teams!
- Experience with: BDD, Automation Test
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Execute for results, solution minded
- Lead change and innovation
- Team player profile
- Prompted pressure
- Behave proactively
- Know how to solve problems in an effective manner
- Highly motivated in self-development
What we offer
- High level of autonomy in a laid-back environment
- Great learning and networking opportunities with experienced colleagues
- An international and multicultural squad
- Certifications and Training, partnerships
- License for online tech platform and others
- Job Rotation
- Flexible & partial home office policy
- Great chances for career growth
- Team building and engagement events (online & offline)